Department of Community Medicine
Kulliyyah (Faculty) of Medicine
International Islamic University Malaysia
Bandar Indera Mahkota
25200 Kuantan, Pahang
- Complex survey design
- Survival analysis
- Causality in epidemiology
- National E-Cigarette Survey (NECS) 2016: Prevalence and Pattern of E-Cigarette and Vape Use among Malaysian Adults (RM 1,579,012.50)
- Impact of parental perinatal depressive and anxiety symptoms on infant development and health: A cohort study in East- and West-Coast of Malaysia (RM 88,200.00)
- The Role of DNA Repair Gene Inhibition on Chronic Arsenic- Induced Liver Sinusoidal Cells Damage (RM 132,200.00)
- National Oral Health among Paediatrics Survey (NOHPS) 2015
- Research Methodology & Biostatistics Clinic. Clinical Research Centre, Hospital Kuala Lumpur. 2008-2011.
- National Health & Morbidity Survey (NHMS) III 2006-2010.
- National Health & Morbidity Survey 2011.
- National Cancer Registry 2010.
- National Oral Health Survey for Adults (NOHSA) 2010
- The Malaysian Cohort Project 2005-2010
- Complex Survey Design – Tips & pitfall. National Oral Health Research Conference. The Summit Hotel. 12th October 2011.
- The role of statistics in clinical research. Terengganu Research Day. Hospital Kuala Terengganu. 22nd November 2010.
- The role of statistics in clinical research. Research Day. Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan, Kuantan. 8th November 2010.